our clients opinions
- Average rating:
- Great hotel, good location, great value, I will come back next time I am in Madrid.Dear Guest, Thank you very much for such a wonderful comment. We are delighted to know that you had an amazing time with us and that you enjoyed...
- The cost-effective hotel, the great location in the heart of the Madrid and with very friendly staff :-)Dear Guest, Thank you very much for such an amazing review. We are very happy to know that you loved our Hotel. Our Team works every day to make...
- Beautiful hotel! Amazing rooms with big connfortable beds. Very delicious breakfast buffet with very good Coffee. The hotel staff was very...Dear Guest, Thank you very much for such a wonderful comment. We are delighted to know that you had an amazing time with us and that you enjoyed...
- Great hotel, perfect location, nice service !Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to write us such a delightful review. We are very happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. We...
- Wonderful hotel, great location, super staff. I highly recommend!!!Dear Guest, Thank you very much for taking the time to write us such a delightful review. We are very happy to know that you enjoyed your stay...
We are in the center of Madrid
Puerta del Sol 3 minute
Plaza Mayor 4 minutes
Calle Gran Vía 7 minutes
The Hotel Francisco I is located in Calle Del Arenal, where there are still symbolic buildings of Madrid.
Our location is unbeatable, between the famous Puerta del Sol and the Opera Square (Isabel II).
This location will let you fully enjoy your visit, you will be able to walk to the main attractions of the city.
Discover the San Gines´ passageway, just turning the corner of the Hotel.
The Royal Palace and the Cathedral are just 8 minutes walking from the Hotel; whereas Plaza Mayor and Mercado de San Miguel are 4 minutes walking. Here you can taste a great variety of Spanish and gourmet food.
7 minutes away from the Hotel you will find the commercial and spectacular Gran Vía, which is one of the principle arteries of the city.
It is mandatory to pay a visit to this amazing and long street.
Our rooms are recently renovated in where you will be able to enjoy a warm and modern decoration.
The rooms have balconies or spacious terraces from where you will enjoy the spectacular views of the old Madrid and take in all of Madrid´s atmosphere.