our clients opinions
- Average rating:
- Wonderful hotel, great location, super staff. I highly recommend!!!Dear Guest, Thank you very much for taking the time to write us such a delightful review. We are very happy to know that you enjoyed your stay...
- Very nice room 401. 4 beds. Very good wifi. Very good AC! Superb breakfast!! Location fantastic!!Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to write us such a delightful review. We are very happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and...
- Clean rooms and excellent customer service!Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to write us such a delightful review. We are very happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and...
- Muy buen hotel y muy buena atencion. El desayuno super y el cuarto amplio y comodo .Muchas Gracias!Querido Huésped, Muchas gracias por su estupendo comentario. Nos alegra mucho saber que pasó una agradable estancia con nosotros y que le gustó...
- Excellent hotel. Great customer service. All specific requests were met. Really clean and spacious enough for our family of four. Great location....Dear Guest, Thank you very much for such a wonderful comment. We are delighted to know that you had an amazing time with us and that you enjoyed...
We are in the center of Madrid
Puerta del Sol 3 minute
Plaza Mayor 4 minutes
Calle Gran Vía 7 minutes
The Hotel Francisco I is located in Calle Del Arenal, where there are still symbolic buildings of Madrid.
Our location is unbeatable, between the famous Puerta del Sol and the Opera Square (Isabel II).
This location will let you fully enjoy your visit, you will be able to walk to the main attractions of the city.
Discover the San Gines´ passageway, just turning the corner of the Hotel.
The Royal Palace and the Cathedral are just 8 minutes walking from the Hotel; whereas Plaza Mayor and Mercado de San Miguel are 4 minutes walking. Here you can taste a great variety of Spanish and gourmet food.
7 minutes away from the Hotel you will find the commercial and spectacular Gran Vía, which is one of the principle arteries of the city.
It is mandatory to pay a visit to this amazing and long street.
Our rooms are recently renovated in where you will be able to enjoy a warm and modern decoration.
The rooms have balconies or spacious terraces from where you will enjoy the spectacular views of the old Madrid and take in all of Madrid´s atmosphere.